Table of contents
Public Profile Page HTMLSocial_Networking_Public_Profile_Page_HTML
Public Profile Page - HTML as a viewable pagePublic Profile Page Sample
NOTE by Shawn Adler: I loaded the html code into my personal Tiki because I could not figure out how to post html code into profiles.tw.o to be displayed like the sample page above. If you can explain how I can post html source code into profiles.tw.o, please post an explanation or a link to where I can read up on that.
Public Profile Page LayoutBelow is a sample layout that is similar to other social networking sites and helps to integrate many Tiki features.
- Profile picture (Input this with pretty tracker?)
- Add as Contact (clicking this link will add this person to your friends list/contact list.
- Send Message (clicking on think link will open up a window to send a message to this user)
- Links to the following personal pages for the user associated with this profile:
- Photo Gallery - doc:Image Gallery
- Wiki Pages - doc:Wiki
- Articles - doc:Articles
- Link Directory - doc:Directory
- Bookmark Collection - doc:Bookmarks
- RSS Newsfeeds
- Group Memberships
- Items Shawn is Watching
- Pretty Tracker data fields (such as Name, About Me, etc.)
- Personal Blog Entries (list the first 3 or 5 entries and then add a link to see more).
- "Newsfeed" - Create a 2nd personal blog that is associated with each profile page and this becomes a users newsfeed. Populate this blog with "watch" messages that come when a user decides to watch a friends personal blog, wiki page, directory, etc.