To create a map
- Click on Maps
- Go to right spot (the search engine can help)
- Zoom to the right level
- Click on the top-right button "Map"
- Click "Create New"
- This is like a password
Joining a map via share code
- If more than one user use the same share code, they are both working on a common map.
- The two users can agree to enter the same share code
- or one user can e-mail the other the share URL (which contains the share code). The recipient can then "join map"
- If you want to make a map public for duplication, but not possible to join, add "&nojoin" to the URL, before the #
Duplicate Map via share code
- If a user emails the share code to another, the recipient can then duplicate the map (which is different than joining)